This page shows you the right answers to the rap battles so you can raise your charisma.


To participate in a rap battle, you need to first have talked to Eve in your French class and then go to the Park at night.
To win a rap battle you need to choose the option that will make what you're saying rhyme within the time limit.
In the beginning, this is particularly easy because the word you need to rhyme with will usually be just before a question mark, comma, or full stop but it will get more difficult to pick the word as you go through.



Chico

Your first opponent is Chico and you will need to beat him several times before you can move up to the next difficulty level.


Round 1

Rhyme: Hey yo, you really wanna rap? You talkin like you got feathers in _____
Answer: yo cap.

Round 2

Rhyme: You want a command? I'll give you three. You shall have no other gods before _____
Answer: me.


Rhyme: Bow before me and respect my flow. I give the commands now, this is my _____
Answer: Show.

Round 3

Rhyme: Besides Eve, all I see here is posers. You may have started this flow, but I'll be the _____
Answer: Closer.


Rhyme: And really man? One of your kin? I could pull better raps from this garbage _____
Answer: Bin.

Round 4

Rhyme: Chico, why are you such a bitch? Your busted lip gonna need a _____
Answer: Stitch.


Rhyme: You sure your name's not Rick? Cuz, right now you're being a _____
Answer: Dick.



Chad

Once your charisma is high enough you can choose to face off against Chad as well as Chico. These rounds consist of more rhymes than Chico's did.



Round 1

Rhyme: It's real nice to meet you Chad and I am glad that I did, Because you flows are weak, and you're built like a _____
Answer: Kid.


Rhyme: I might be in your class, but you will learn fro me. I am going to fix your art, and I'll even do it for _____
Answer: Free.


Rhyme: There is nothing you can teach me, you ain't mastered shit. You can have this seat now, I think it's time YOU _____
Answer: Sit.


Rhyme: Your proise is weak, and your composition isn't worth mention, Your flows are a failure and that nets you _____
Answer: Detention.

Round 2

Rhyme: This tired rap again? Alright Chad, let's make it wild, You like this school thing huh? Well come on then, _____
Answer: Child.


Rhyme: I'm not here to impress you, but trust me, I'll leave an impression, you won't be able to walk after I'm done with this _____
Answer: Session.


Rhyme: You are a pretty boy, so yeah, let's talk about you, and about how I am destroying you and that pansy ass _____
Answer: hairdo.


Rhyme: You wanna split science about the heat of convection? I roasted you and it gave your boys' an _____
Answer: Erection.

Round 3

Rhyme: Let's not talk about skin, as thin as yours is, I'm all up in your hood, and you know it's my _____
Answer: Biz.


Rhyme: Yeah, I wear sandals, because sneakers would melt, My fire's hotter than yours when I take off my _____
Answer: Belt.


Rhyme: I give a shit about your wit, mine's as sharp as a blade, When I am done with your ass, I'll hit up the mall and get _____
Answer: Laid.


Rhyme: So it's been fun in your class, shame your raps were real bad, I graduated this school, it's over, Goodbye _____
Answer: Chad.

Tyrone

Tyrone is the final rap battle competitor and once you've defeated him you will have maxed out your charisma.


Round 1

Rhyme: Don't talk about my family, I'll fuckin cut you. I got a sword at the house, sharp as a ______
Answer: Ginsu.


Rhyme: But nothing as sharp as this rap's groove, like a knife in your heart, you just can't _____
Answer: Remove.


Rhyme: You ignited in me a murderous intent, I need to calm down before I am _____
Answer: Spent.


Rhyme: Let me get some of that brownie, guy I need the relief too, so don't Bogart the _____
Answer: High.


Rhyme: Your the only Rasta that I've ever met, the gayest one too, if I had to _____
Answer: Bet.


Rhyme: You're not in the streets you punk ass mark, I've been all around, you ain't left this _____
Answer: Park.


Rhyme: And yeah, I remember how I came to be, I smacked two bitches, you about to be _____
Answer: Three.


Rhyme: I don't need to finish, I defused your bomb, replaced it with my own burning _____
Answer: Napalm.

Round 2

Rhyme: I told you once before and I'll tell you again, leave my family out of this before I turn wrath past ______
Answer: Ten.


Rhyme: I'll turn the heat to eleven when I'm bustin on you, I'm Mr T. in this match and I pity you, _____
Answer: Foo.


Rhyme: You fancy yourself a dragon? Bitch, that's cute. You got the weight of a lizard in a cheap ass _____
Answer: Suit.


Rhyme: I'm a real dragon slayer, and pussy slayer to boot, I got a harem in my lair, what you got? _____
Answer: Fruit?


Rhyme: You couldn't roast me, even if you had MY fire, You going to lose this battle now that you provoked my _____
Answer: Ire.


Rhyme: You think you'd beaten me when I start to bleed? This is an underdog story, that's the motivation I _____
Answer: Need.


Rhyme: I got the impact like a bullet to the brain, you front on me? You must be _____
Answer: Insane.


Rhyme: I seen through you and I know what you are. Go own home boy, take yo Rasta ass _____
Answer: Far.



Round 3

This round you start the rap battle.
Rhyme: Hold up, let me start the battle this time. It's a preemptive strike, kicking your ass with ______
Answer: Rhyme.


Rhyme: I beat your boys, you the last on the list, Chico was commanded and Chad was _____
Answer: Dismissed.


Rhyme: I'd say I already killed you, but you still breathin, and that's about to be corrected, you dank ass _____
Answer: Heathen.


Rhyme: I've heard your raps and listened to you rip, It's time to put you to bed with a saline _____
Answer: Drip.


Rhyme: I'd look you in the eye but I can't see through the smoke, you thought you spit fire, but you ass is a _____
Answer: Joke.


Rhyme: I got ice in my veins, I'm vicious and cold. I'll end you right here, you won't have a chance to get _____
Answer: Old.


Rhyme: Remember my words when I put your ass down, you asked for this in the beginning when you called me a _____
Answer: Clown.


Rhyme: Who's laughing now, bitch? You don't look so good, I'm here now, I showed you, This is MY _____
Answer: Hood.
Tyrone will respond and you will have one last set of rhymes to complete.
Rhyme: I'm a stop you right there, it's clear that your done. Your straight outta raps, and I gotta _____
Answer: Ton.


Rhyme: So I'll take your boat, and sail the rap sea. Undefeated and undisputed best _____
Answer: MC.


Rhyme: I've defeated your crew and now you bow, Look at me, bitch, I'm the Captain _____
Answer: Now.